The clubs major community partnership is with Riverstone Families Connect,
who provides early intervention support for children from 0-8 years in the local area.
Quite simply they aim to build better families.
Our ongoing support includes the following projects;
- The Breakfast Club at Riverstone Primary School
- The counselling art therapy service
- “Paint Riverstone Read” is an early literacy project to spread the word
within the community that literacy is vital to every child.
Collectively we have been able to bring about social change in our community through:
- An increase in community support and togetherness
- Increase in children’s resilience and sense of belonging
- Improved wellbeing, self esteem, confidence in both adults and community
- Improved parenting skills
- Feeling more empowered and valued as person in community